6th Annual Autism on the Hill
Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
12:15pm to 12:45pm
We invite you to join us on the steps of Parliament Hill to show your support for people on the autism spectrum.
Autism pins will be handed out at noon.
This year our speakers will include:
- Carter Grusys - autism self-advocate attending Algonquin College
- Nathan, age 10 - autism self-advocate attending elementary school
- Edward King - autism self-advocate and graduate of Algonquin College
Dignitaries speaking will include:
- The Honourable Jim Munson, Senator
- The Honourable Mike Lake, MP
- Mr. Matthew Dube, MP
This year 275 photos have been submitted for our 2018 #FacesofAutism banner, showing the beautiful faces of individuals with autism from across Canada. Autism on the Hill is an opportunity to raise national awareness about autism and to show your support for people on the autism spectrum and their families.